(Front L-R) Sisters Micaela Tomkowiak, CSFN, Mary Patricia Driscoll, CCVI, and Martha Laura Gamoa Cervantes, C.C.V.I. (Back L-R) Cruz Muñoz Muguerza (México), Sally Gómez (San Antonio), Carlos Montemayor (México), Luis Garza (México), Jaime Santander (Chile), Sílvia Catalán (Chile), Christian De la Fuente (Chile), Gabriela Novoa (Chile), Hicsa Vivas (Colombia), Carlos Andino (Colombia), George Avila, Vice President, Mission Integration, Maria Fernanda Gualdron (Colombia), Ángeles Mata (México).
Sisters Martha Laura Gamoa Cervantes, C.C.V.I. San Antonio, Micaela Tomkowiak, CSFN, Chicago Province, U.S.A. and Mary Patricia Driscoll, CCVI Houston, TX attended the CHRISTUS Formation Program for Ministry Leaders from Chile, Colombia and Mexico from May 23 – 24, at the CHRISTUS Health offices in Irving, Texas.
The focus of this session was to give us, as Sponsoring Congregations, an opportunity to share our spirituality, charism as well as the dreams and expectations that our Congregations have for the future of CHRISTUS Health.
Some of the questions included the following:
- What is your current area of ministry or area of service in your Congregation?
- What other areas of ministry/service have you been involved in and is there a ministry that is most connected with your heart?
- What drew you to ministry?
- What else would you like CHRISTUS Leaders to know about you?
- What would you like our Executive Leaders to know about the charism/spirituality of the three Congregations represented?
- What current social needs are most important to your congregation? Why?
- What would you like CHRISTUS Health leaders to know in order to advance the sponsored ministry of the Congregation?
- What advice would you like to give to the current leaders of the CHRISTUS ministry?
The presentation was given in Spanish and was a very enriching experience to listen to the Leaders who have much commitment to extend the healing ministry of Jesus.