St. Bakhita Centre
Established in 2017
St. Bakhita Centre has a quiet, serene environment that invites prayer, reflection, and learning. It is ideal for retreats, seminars and workshops such as team building, church gatherings, etc
It is equipped with:
- A beautiful chapel and oratory
- A spacious recreation center
- Spacious dining facilities
- Computer room and WIFI Internet
- Conference hall and three meeting rooms
- Beautifullandscaped garden, conducive to prayer and reflection
- We offer accommodations for novices taking courses at Chemi Chemi in the months of February, May and October
Persons who come to St. Bakhita not only find a place of beauty and spaciousness on our grounds, but can also look forward to the hospitality of our staff and the community. Gradually, one will notice that the concerns of one’s everyday life fall into perspective in the experience of solitude and silence. You will be given encouragement inyour faith-filled seeking and leave with helpsto continue growing in practices that promote integrationof your faith and your life.
Likewise, each group coming will be encouraged and accommodated in reaching the goals of their encounter on our grounds. St. Bakhita exists to provide the gift of solitude so that you can learn to listen within your own heart for the voice of God.
” Our hearts are restless until they rest in Him”
– St. Augustine
“Come away by yourself to a quiet place and rest a while”